Looking for something fun to keep you busy while earning some moola and building your CV? If you have a knack and love for writing – we’ve got the perfect solution for you. We need students, graduates or keen writers from all over South Africa to help us create innovative, practical and fun articles to inform scholars from all walks of life on the educational opportunities and options available to them.
Join us as an EduOne contributor to collaborate in making awesome changes in our country’s education system.
How to Apply?
1. Click on the button to the right
2. Submit the application form and 2 pieces of your writing (if you don’t have any, we’ll provide you with some topics)
3. Successful applicants will join our network of EduOne contributors, have access to our awesome startup offices in Cape Town, get entered into competitions and of course be able to build your CV and earn money doing it.
- Proactive – meaning, if you aren’t competent with all of the Key Skill Areas (on the right), you will be by the time we’ve received your application.
- Creative – the ability to innovate is a vital part of our work and we don’t go anywhere without our creativity.
- Results focussed & Deadline driven – it is important that everything you do makes the boat move faster. Meet those deadlines.
- Professional communicator – it’s like the modern day respect to take communication seriously (yes, reply to those emails).