Vega is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE), providing students access to higher certificates and under grad and post grad degrees in design, brand communication and management at campuses across South Africa.
Vega’s approach to learning focuses on creating an academic environment that is based on experiential learning, and consists of interactive lectures, small lecture groups, the use of technology to enhance the educational space and lecturers (known at Vega as navigators) who are passionate about their work and industries.
Application Closing Dates
- Standard Application: 31 October 2019
- Late Applications: 28 February 2020
Do I need to write the NBTs? → Yes
Course Cost range per Annum
- Course fees start at R15,600
- Standard Application Fee: R850
- Late Application Fee: R1250
Open Day Dates
Find out about the next open day online.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, find the applications tab on their website.
- The red “Apply Now” button will be on the top right of the Vega School website.
- Once you click the red button, it will take you to an online application form.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
- You can download the hardcopy application form below. Remember to complete it in black and pay your application fee. All of the necessary information is on the application form.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically be delivered to Vega School.
- As a South African citizen, you will need to provide:
- certified copy of your ID and proof of residential address.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- A certified copy of your matric results or your latest grade 11 marks.
- Pay your application fee and send us a proof of payment.
Once we have received all the required documents we will give you a call to set up a time you can come and visit us on campus.
- If you are an International student, we will need the following additional information:
- Certified copy of passport.
- A valid study permit made out to The Independent Institute of Education.
- National Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification, along with original SAQA evaluation of foreign qualification and translation of document into English, if necessary.
- HESA exemption certificate (required for degree entry).
- Please note that International students are required to pay in full up-front and monthly instalments are not applicable.
You can post your application to:
PO Box 430, Roggebaai, Cape Town, 8001
PO Box 2369, Randburg, 2125
PO Box 12361, Hatfield, 0028
PO Box 1669, Westville, 3630
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
You can pay your application fee online for both online applications and hardcopy applications. You can find the payment menu online. Remember to have your reference number handy when making your payment.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following qualification categories within the Brand, Design and Business fields:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Communication Information Systems
- Advanced Diplomas
- Higher Certificates
- Short Courses
You can view all of their courses online
Tel: +27 (0)21 461-8089 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +27 (0)11 521-4600 | Email: email@example.com
Tel: +27 (0)12 343-3669 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +27 (0)31 569-1415 | Email: email@example.com