The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) is an industry leading tertiary education provider. With a wide range of psychology qualifications on offer, SACAP offers a holistic approach to ensuring their students enter the working world as confident practitioners. With smaller classes to ensure each student gets the input that they need, you (as a student) will be apart of engaging classes and experiential training.
SACAP offers full-time courses, part-time courses with classes in the evenings and online courses.
Application Closing Dates
For term 1: 30 January 2019
You don’t need to wait until the beginning of the year to enrol. SACAP has 3 student intakes per annum – February, May and September.
Online application fees: R300
Paper-based application fees: R350
Specialised programme application fees: R600
Open Day Information
Johannesburg & Cape Town: 19 January 2019
Pretoria & Durban: 26 January 2019
Download the application form below to view tuition fees for the various courses.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
- Follow the link below to start your online application.
- Be sure to have your supporting documents and a copy of your ID in digital format.
You can download the hardcopy application form below. You will be able email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically be delivered to SACAP.
- Remember to upload all of your documents and pay all of the required fees. SACAP’s banking details is available online or in the tuition fees document above.
- Complete the form in black pen
- Keep a copy of your application.
- Remember to include all of your supporting documents, including proof of payment.
- You can email the application to: email@example.com
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The institution offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications in the following areas:
- Psychology & Counselling
- Human Resource Management
You can view all of their courses here.