The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) is a leading tertiary education provider with a range of accredited qualifications in Applied Psychology and Management & Leadership. The college’s robust academics, small-sized classes, practical experience and engaging approach to learning enables its graduates to enter the working or academic world as confident practitioners.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
Firstly, you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
- Click here to apply online.
- You will need to have your supporting documents and a copy of your ID in digital format at hand.
Download the application form below, print it, fill it in and then email your application form to email@example.com
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically go to SACAP.
- Remember to upload all of your documents and pay all of the required fees. SACAP’s banking details are available online or in the tuition fees document above.
- Complete the form using a black pen.
- Keep a copy of your application.
- Remember to include all of your supporting documents, including proof of payment.
- You can email the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The South African College of Applied Psychology offers a wide variety of Higher Certificates, diplomas, undergraduates and postgraduate qualifications in the following areas:
- Faculty of Applied Psychology
- Faculty of Management & Leadership
SACAP has 3 intakes per year so that students can start their studies in any one of our terms, starting in February, May and September. That said, space is limited so register sooner than later to avoid disappointment. (Please note that not all of our qualifications are available each term).
Online application fees: R300
Paper-based application fees: R350
Specialised programme application fees: R600
Registration fees: R 4 602
Please contact our admissions team on email@example.com for further information about our 2020 tuition fees.
Tel: 021 671 7692