Established in 1996, Southern Business School (SBS) focuses on its business principles of quality, affordability, recognition and customer service in offering accredited higher education through distance learning. The business school is passionate about creating leaders and has created successful leaders in both the private and public sectors.
Southern Business School encourages lifelong learning so that students are able to emerge as thoughtful, confident graduates who can contribute to the economic and social development of Africa. Southern Business School is a fully accredited and registered higher education institution.
Application Closing Dates
17 June – 17 August
Registration fees range from R900 – R1 200. Registration documents available below.
Open Day Information
- 20 July 2019
- 3 & 17 August 2019
Course Cost [Excluding Masters]
Tuition fees range per subject: R1 405 to R3 550
Tuition fees range per qualification: R11 350 to R50 625
HOW TO APPLY
*Remember you will need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
Registration at Southern Business School can be a normal registration or a conditional admission.
Please note: Namibia has different minimum admission requirements to South Africa. Selection criteria may be applied if the number of applicants exceeds the number of students provided for.
To see if you meet the minimum requirements for the course, download this basic minimum requirements document.
To apply and register online, download the registration form, complete it and submit it with the required documents to the appropriate email address. Please note that each qualification has its own recipient email address:
- Higher Certificates: email@example.com
- Diploma: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BBA & BBA Honours: email@example.com
- BPP / BPP Honours & Advanced Diploma: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Higher Certificate in Paralegal Studies: email@example.com
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masters Degrees: email@example.com
Download the same application form as for the online application, complete it and submit it with the required documents. Applications can be posted to:
The Registration Department
Private Bag X03
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTERING
- A certified copy of the student’s South African identity document (ID) or equivalent document in the case of non-SA citizens; and
- A certified copy of the student’s Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate or National Senior Certificate or highest qualification obtained.
An international registration fee for a foreign student is applicable. This excludes students from Namibia, Lesotho, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Swaziland. Should a student write examination in a non-SADC country, an additional fee per examination will be charged.
Payment can be made by debit order (this is the preferred method of payment), electronic fund transfers (EFT), direct deposits by means of a bursary or payment by an employer, or it can be done through the payment gateway on our website, www.sbs.ac.za.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The institution offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications in the following faculties:
- School of Business & Economics
- School of Safety in Society
- School of Law
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com