The IIE’s Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd which is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997 (reg. no. 2007/HE07/0022). They offer a variety of IIE degrees, IIE diplomas, IIE higher certificates via full-time and part-time studies.
Application Closing Dates
*Applications close at the end of February each academic year.
*Ts & Cs Apply.
Application & Registration Fees
- Early bird: Application fee – 1 April 2018 to 30 September 2018: R150 (non-refundable)
- Late Application Fee – 1 October 2018 to 30 March 2019: R300 (non-refundable)
- Registration Fee: R1500 (non-refundable)
- Different fees apply for international students.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
With The IIE’s Rosebank College you can apply online or visit one their campuses for assistance.
- To apply online, visit www.rosebankcollege.co.za
- Click the yellow “Apply” button, which will be on the top right of the Rosebank College website.
- Once you click the yellow button, it will take you to an online application form.
- Complete the application form as accurately as possible and click submit to ensure they receive your application.
- Should you have difficulty applying online please contact them on 0861 253 276.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here
STEP 2: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
You can pay your application fee at any ABSA branch. You must then email the proof of payment to the email address provided by the consultant or physically hand it in at your nearest campus. No cash will be accepted at any Rosebank College campus.
NB: take note of the early and late application fees.
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Pay your registration fee to book your seat. Once all your documents have been received and you meet the admission criteria for your qualification of choice, your registration will move from pending to confirmed status.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The IIE’s Rosebank College offers the following IIE degrees, IIE diplomas, IIE higher certificates in the following faculties:
- Information and Communications Technology
You can view all of their qualifications here.
- You can view The IIE’s Rosebank College FAQ’s HERE.