Pearson Institute, formally Midrand Graduate Institute, gives you the opportunity to shape your own future. They offer you a range of qualifications and programmes, led by the latest knowledge and industry trends, which prepare you for the world of work. Their teaching methods ensure that you acquire subject-specific skills, work behaviours and confidence in using relevant technology. They offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications and programmes across these three faculties; Applied Science, Commerce and Law and Humanities as well as the Centre for Foundation Programmes. They have 12 campuses, which gives you the flexibility to study at a location and environment that best suits you. At Pearson Institute, they are guided by student needs, industry trends and employers. Their vision for their future, and yours, is that they continue to strive for excellence in everything that they do. They create an environment that adequately prepares you for the rapidly changing world of work.
Application Closing Dates
- Mid-year Intake: 31 July 2017
- 2018 Intake: End of February 2018
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button below.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
- You can download the hardcopy application form below. You will be able email or post the form.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically be delivered to Pearson.
- Remember to upload all of your documents and pay all of the required fees.
- Complete the form in black pen
- Keep a copy of your application. If posting – keep your receipt of postage and keep in mind that it takes up to 3 weeks to be delivered to Pearson.
- Remember to include all of your supporting documents, proof of payment too.
- You can email the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or post it to the correct campus.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
The payment will be a part of the application process. You will pay online.
You will need to go to your closest campus to pay the application fee. Alternatively, contact Pearson for further instruction.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The institution offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Commerce and Law
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Applied Science
- Foundation Programmes
- (This course helps prepare you for degree programmes.)
You can view all of their courses here.