Pearson Institute, formally Midrand Graduate Institute, gives you the opportunity to shape your own future. They offer you a range of qualifications and programmes, led by the latest knowledge and industry trends, which prepare you for the world of work. Their teaching methods ensure that you acquire subject-specific skills, work behaviours and confidence in using relevant technology. They offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications and programmes across these three faculties; Applied Science, Commerce and Law and Humanities as well as the Centre for Foundation Programmes. They have 12 campuses, which gives you the flexibility to study at a location and environment that best suits you.
At Pearson Institute, they are guided by student needs, industry trends and employers. Their vision for their future, and yours, is that they continue to strive for excellence in everything that they do. They create an environment that adequately prepares you for the rapidly changing world of work.
- Mid-year Intake: 31 July 2019
- 2020 Intake: End of February 2020
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Before you start the application process, check the following:
- Have you confirmed that your course is offered at your preferred campus?
- Do you have an overview of the course fees?
- Do you meet the entrance requirements of the course you’re applying for? Course information: Foundation and Academic Support; Faculty of Commerce and Law; Faculty of Humanities; Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Do you have 15 – 20 minutes to complete the process?
- Do you have R300 for the application fee?
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, go to the Pearson Institute website.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will be required to submit a variety of information such as ID number, contact details, address etc.
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically be delivered to Pearson.
- Remember to upload all requested documents.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
The payment will be a part of the application process. You will pay online.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The institution offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Commerce and Law
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Applied Science
- Foundation Programme (This course helps prepare you for degree programmes.)
Find more information about their different courses and faculties here.
Course costs vary. Contact the Pearson Institute here for more info.