Oxbridge Academy is a fully accredited distance learning institution. They pride themselves in offering quality tertiary education to people all over South Africa, especially those who would not have otherwise been able to study. They also offer rewrites of the National Senior Certificate to students who need to improve their matric results. With Oxbridge Academy, you are able to study from anywhere in South Africa, from the comfort of your own home and while working.
Fill in the form on the left-hand side and Oxbridge Academy will call you as soon as possible with study options, payment plans and exact steps to get you enrolled and pursuing your dreams.
Application Closing Dates
Applications are open all year round – you can apply and start studying at any point in the year.
There is no application fee or application process. You simply register and pay the registration fee, acceptance is guaranteed if you meet the minimum requirements.
If you are unable to register online, contact 021 1100 200 for assistance with registering.
Open Day Information
Since they are a distance learning institution, they will not hold any open days. Look at their website for more information on the institution.
Course Cost Range per Annum
Courses start from R2 000 – price depends on method of studying, field and duration.
HOW TO APPLY
Oxbridge Academy works a little bit differently. There is no application and selection process. If you meet the requirements of the course, you will be accepted. You simply register, pay the registration fee and start studying from the comfort of your own home.
STEP 1: Register
- Click on the blue button at the bottom of this page.
- Fill in and complete all of your information on the registration form.
- Attach your documents
- Submit the form
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
If you are unable to register online. Contact 021 1100 200 for information on how to register offline.
STEP 2: WAIT FOR THE STUDENT ADVISOR
- Once you have submitted your registration form, a student advisor will phone you.
- The student advisor will give you all of the necessary instructions needed to complete the registration process.
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
Online and Offline Registration
- The Student Advisor will stipulate how much you need to pay at registration. Or you can look here.
- Once the registration fee is paid you can start studying.
- You can pay the course fees off in monthly instalments or once-off.
For a step-by-step guide on the various payment options – click here.
WHAT COURSES ARE ON OFFER?
The college offers the following short courses (online and offline), skills certificates (online and offline) and national certificates:
- Advertising and Marketing Management
- Assessor and Moderator
- Beauty Therapy
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Business Management
- Childhood Development
- Computer Studies
- Contact Centre Operations
- Engineering Studies
- Events Management
- Human Resource Management
- Matric and Bridging
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Public Sector Management
- Secretarial Courses
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Tourism and Hospitality
You can view all of their courses here.