Open Learning Group (OLG) is a private tertiary institution that offers quality, fully-accredited qualifications via distance learning. They offer programmes in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Finance and Commerce, Teaching and Education as well as Management and Leadership allowing freshly matriculated students and working individuals to obtain qualifications in these fields. Organisations are also able to upskill their employees with ease while making use of OLG.
Application Closing Dates
- You can apply any time throughout the year
- If you wish to start studying in the first semester of the year, be sure to apply before March
- If you wish to start studying mid-year, you must register by July
- Dates per course may vary, confirm the dates by contacting OLG
You can provisionally apply for certain programmes, however, when you are successfully registered, the application fee will be credited.
Open Day Information
They’ll host open days later on in the year. Keep an eye out for them! We’ll let you know here and on Facebook.
Course Cost Range per Annum
Courses start from R6 000. Fill in the form on the right for more information and funding options.
Do I need to write the NBTs? → No
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
Currently, there is no online application process. Please see the below steps for the hardcopy application process.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
- You can download the hardcopy application form at the bottom of this page. The specific application form can be found under Useful Links.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Go through each section of the application carefully. Only fill in the information required for the course you have chosen.
- Make copies of all of your required documents, have them certified and then add them to your application form.
Email your application to email@example.com
OR You can post your application to:
Private Bag X10, Weltevreden Park, 1715
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The university offers a wide variety of qualifications (Higher Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees) in the following fields of study:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Finance and Commerce
- Management and Leadership
You can view all of their courses here.
Tel: 011 670 4800