Lyceum Correspondence College is a distance learning institution, offering all of the benefits of distance learning along with a quality qualification. Their courses are far more affordable than face-to-face studies, making education more accessible to a larger population – including you. They keep all of their academic content up-to-date, ensuring that you qualify with the best skills and knowledge possible.
Application Closing Dates
Lyceum’s applications are open all year round.
There are no application fees but you will be required to make a payment for the tuition.
Do I need to write the NBTs? → No
Open Day Information
They do not have open days due to it being distance learning. However, contact your nearest branch to make an appointment to talk to someone.
Course Cost Range per Annum
Fill in the form on the right for more information on course fees.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, choose enroll now on Lyceum’s website when on your desired course information page.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
- There are no hard copy application forms available. If you are unable to apply online. Complete the form at the top of this page and Lyceum will contact you with more information.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Fill in all of the requested details.
- Submit all of the requested documents.
STEP 3: MAKE THE PAYMENT
Once you have completed the form you will be prompted to make a payment. Follow the steps as they guide. Alternatively, contact Lyceum regarding other payment options.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
Lyceum has the following faculties available via distance learning:
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Commerce and Law
- Faculty of Safety & Criminal Justice
- Faculty of Fleet & Operations
Tel: +27 11 712 2000