Intec College is a private tertiary institution that offers distance learning courses. They offer a wide variety of courses and are market leaders in each course that they offer. They pride themselves in remaining relevant to continue meeting cultural and academic needs. One of their mottos – “earn while you learn” – rings true for many students in SA. Intec offers everyone the opportunity to further their studies, learn new skills and gain knowledge while working full-time and providing for themselves and their families.
Application Closing Dates
Applications are open all year round – you can start studying any time of the year.
There are no application fees. However, you will be required to pay your tuition in full or make your first instalment upon registration.
Do I need to write the NBTs? → No
Open Day Information
Since Intec is a distance learning institution, they do not have any open days.
Course Cost Range
Prices vary tremendously depending on the NQF level of the qualification and the duration thereof. Complete the form above and Intec College will contact you directly with all of the information you will need.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
- After deciding what course you wish to study, click the blue button at the bottom of the page and search for your desired course by starting to type the name in the allocated box.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Complete the form will all of the requested details.
- They will prompt you with all of the necessary information and documents throughout the process.
STEP 3: MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
- After completing all of your details you will be required to pay the full tuition or make the first instalment. Select the payment option that suits you and make the payment.
- After payment you will be a registered student. You will be able to access your study material through “My Intec” on the main menu. You will also be able to track your study material.
Tel: 0861 173 173
Find branch specific details on this page.