ICESA Education offers full-time and part-time courses to those who wish to improve their skills and value through a sound education. With campuses in Durban and Pietermaritzburg, they educate students with courses from education and fashion, to business. They offer modern facilities and the latest equipment that is available to all students. They are fully accredited through various councils, including the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private college.
Application Closing Dates
Ensure you Enroll before the next semester starts.
- To study in first semester, enroll by the end of January
- To study in the second semester, enroll by the end of July
There are no application fees, however you will be required to pay a portion of or the full amount of the tuition fees as well as a registration fee of R500.
Do I need to write the NBTs? → No
Open Day Information
Feel free to pop in any day and get your questions answered.
Course Cost Range per Annum
Deposit of R3980
Monthly payment of R1515 for 10 months.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: ENROL ONLINE
ICESA offers an online enrolment for your convenience. If you are unable to enrol online, visit your nearest campus or fill in the form on the right and they will contact you.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
- Click the “Enrol Now” button at the bottom of this page.
- OR go to ICESA’s website and click the blue “Enrol Online” button.
- Choose the correct course from the list and then click the “Enrol Now” button next to the course name.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Complete the form with all of your details as they prompt you.
- You will need scanned images of your documentation.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
There is no application fee, but they will need you to make a payment while registering. You can choose to pay the tuition in full or you can choose one of the payment plans and make your first instalment.
Keep an eye out on your email and ICESA’s Facebook page to see when you can register for your course at the beginning of the semester.
Tel: 031 307 7071
563 Anton Lembede
Tel: 031 301 7217
2nd Floor Garlicks Chambers
61 Joe Slovo (Field) Street
City Campus & Matric School
Tel: 033 342 9737