HFPA is a higher education institution that provides specialised and accredited training for sport and fitness professionals. Established in 1979 as the first ever institution devoted to health and fitness in the country, we are passionate about training future industry pioneers. If your goal is to have an unstoppable career in sport or fitness, one of our qualifications will equip you with all the skills and accreditations you need to work locally or overseas.
Application Closing Dates
- February 2018
- The Early Bird Special (10% discount) ends 30 November
- Complete the form and we will call you back
- No fees upfront
HOW TO APPLY
- Simply fill in the form above and we will be in contact to answer any of your questions and to start the registration process.
- You can also apply online by visiting our website and completing the online registration process
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
HFPA offers a wide variety of full-time courses related to sports and fitness:
- National Certificate in Fitness
- National Diploma in Fitness
- Higher Certificate in Exercise Science
- Advanced Certificate in Exercise Science
- National Certificate in Coaching Science
- National Diploma in Coaching Science (available from 2019)
You can view all of their courses here.
Simply click on the course you are interested in to receive a course information brochure: