HFPA is a higher education institution that provides specialised and accredited training for sport and fitness professionals. Established in 1979 as the first ever institution devoted to health and fitness in the country, we are passionate about training future industry pioneers. If your goal is to have an unstoppable career in sport or fitness, one of our qualifications will equip you with all the skills and accreditations you need to work locally or overseas.
HOW TO APPLY
- You can apply online by visiting the HFPA website and completing the online registration process.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
HFPA offers a wide variety of full-time courses related to sports and fitness:
- National Certificate in Fitness
- National Diploma in Fitness
- Higher Certificate in Exercise Science
- Advanced Certificate in Exercise Science
- National Certificate in Coaching Science
- National Diploma in Coaching Science
You can view all of their courses.
Simply click on the course you are interested in to receive a course information brochure: