They are a private higher education and training college specialising in qualifications that lead to employment in the sport and fitness industries. Established in 1983, eta college is a sports college offering internationally recognised fitness, coaching science and sport management courses at nine campuses around South Africa, as well as in Botswana, Dubai and Mauritius. Yip, not shabby at all.
Complete the form on the right and eta College will contact you with further information, payment options, course information and how to go about becoming a student at the prestige sports college.
Open Day Information
Date: 20 January 2018
Time: 09:00 – 10:30
Venue: WPCC, Ave de Mist, Rondebosch, Cape Town, South Africa
Course Cost Range
Courses start from R6 000. Fill in the form on the right for more information.
HOW TO APPLY
eta College has three different methods of study (campus, online, and international campus), therefore they have three application process specified to each study method.
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- Create a login account on the portal.
- Once you have confirmed your details, you can start your application.
- You will need to choose which campus you would like to study at. You can view and compare their different campuses and find the one nearest to you on their website.
- Once you know which campus you would like to apply to, download the correct application forms here: campus study, online study, international campus.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Complete the application form as it prompts you.
- Make sure you select the correct form of study: campus, online or international campus.
- Complete your application form in black pen.
- Be sure to initial each page of the application (your parent/guardian needs to do this if you aren’t 18 years old yet).
You can post your application to the address provided on the campus-specific application form.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
Paying your application fee will be a part of your online application and you will be prompted to pay the application fee at the end of the process. They will give you exact steps.
You will need to download and complete the payment schedule form, choose your payment method, provide your details and then attach the payment schedule to your application form when you post or hand-deliver it.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The college offers a wide variety of courses that fit into the following qualification categories within the Sports and Fitness industry:Fields of Study:
- Fitness Studies
- Coaching Studies
- Management Studies
- Short Courses
You can view all of their courses here.
Tel: 086 138 2265
For campus specific contact details, go here.