Welcome to the Elangeni TVET College institution page! Elangeni TVET College has eight campuses in and around Durban. They offer full-time, part-time and long distance learning with a range of programmes. The college’s aim is to provide meaningful Education and Training.
Application Closing Date:
Applications are open throughout the year (registration at the beginning of the year: 9 January 2018)
First-time applicants will need to apply through the Central Applications Office (CAO):
- R200 (SA citizens)
- R250 (International Students)
Do I Need to Write the NBTs? →No
Course Cost Range Per Annum
Specific course fees will be available during registration. In general, tuition costs at Elangeni ranges anywhere from R2 000 to R30 000.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
The application form can be found online through the CAO portal.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Elangeni has a ladies’ hostel on the Pinetown Campus.
Remember to inquire about this during registration should you need accommodation.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Check out all the available funding opportunities on EduFunding (the green button below). If you’re not sure about the differences in funding opportunities, we’ve got you covered.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The TVET college offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
- Primary Agriculture NCV
- Finance, Economics and Accounting NCV
- Office Administration NCV
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction NCV
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction NCV
- Engineering and Related Design NCV
- Hospitality NCV
- Tourism NCV
- Information Technology and Computer Science NCV
- Safety in Society NCV
- Business Management Nated
- Financial Management Nated
- Human Resource Management Nated
- Management Assistant Nated
- Electrical Engineering Nated
- Mechanical Engineering Nated
- Certificate in General / Retail Travel (CathsSETA)
- Certificate/Diploma in Food and Beverage Management (CathsSETA)
- Certificate/Diploma in Professional Cookery (CathsSETA)
- Skills and Short Courses
View the Elangeni prospectus.
Have questions about your application?
Tel: 031 716 6700
Need to find the institution?
15 Portsmouth Road