Dermatech is a private tertiary institution specialising in hair, health and skincare. They offer highly specialised training within these fields – allowing you career opportunities worldwide. They combine science and beauty so that graduates are industry leaders and highly valuable to all potential employers. Dermatech is located in a residential area in Table View, within close proximity to shopping centres, health centres, medical centres, etc.
Complete the form on the right and Dermatech will contact you soon with more information on courses, payments, open days and how to become a student at their Cape Town college!
Open Day Information
Keep an eye out on their Facebook page for event and open day updates.
- OR Feel free to pop in any day during school holidays.
Course Costs vary.
Learn while you get practical work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
- Dermatech only makes use of online applications.
- You can find the form by clicking the blue button below or you can complete the form on the right and they will contact you shortly.
- You need to complete the form with your details and your guardian/parent’s details.
- Once submitted, you will receive an email verifying your details and acknowledging the receipt of the application.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address.
Hardcopy applications are available, fill out the form on the right and a student advisor will contact you.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
Complete all of the necessary information and a student advisor will contact you to lead you through the rest of the process.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
Dermatech offers the following courses in hair, health and skincare:
- Health & Skincare
- Hairdressing Prospectus (DOWNLOAD)