Damelin Correspondence College offers high quality programmes that are recognised in the business world and provide learners with opportunities to advance their careers. You get the benefit of an accredited qualification without having to quit your job to do it.
Open Day Information
Since studies are done via correspondence at home, there will be no open days.
Course Cost Range
Courses start from R5 000. Prices will vary depending on the duration and qualification type.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
- Browse through their various online courses.
- Select the one you wish to study.
> Hardcopy applications are available at their campuses.
STEP 2: REGISTER
- Click the blue “Register Online” button at the bottom of the page.
- Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address.
- You will receive a confirmation email and link, click the link and login with your details.
- Select the course you wish to study again and click enroll now again.
- Fill out the form
STEP 3: MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
- You will be prompted to pay online. Make the payment.
- You will receive an email with your receipt within a few days.
STEP 4: START STUDYING
- Start studying 🙂
Tel: 0860 61 61 61
For other enquires, use these contact details.