Damelin College has been around for 70 years and has 17 state of the art campuses across South Africa. They pride themselves in their innovation and their competent graduates. They offer full-time and part-time classes with their tuition fees being similar to that of South African universities.
Open Day Information
- 1 July, 7 October & 9 December
Course Cost Range per Annum
Courses start at R28 000 per year
Please Note: Payment options are available.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button below.
- Select the relevant answers from the drop-down boxes.
- Click Enrol Now on the qualifications page.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
- Hardcopy applications are available. Please go to your nearest campus to get these forms or fill in the form on the top right and a Damelin representative will contact you.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Enter your details and information as they prompt you.
- You will need to pay a R1000 registration fee therefore they will ask you for your payment method (either online EFT or offline). Be sure to have the correct details with you.
- To make the process go quicker, have all of the necessary documents with you (academic results, ID, etc).
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
You will be prompted to pay the registration fee during the registration process. Follow the steps provided.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The college offers the following higher education faculties and qualifications:
- Faculty of Commerce, Leisure and Information Technology
- Faculty of Creative Arts
- Faculty of Management Science and Communication
They offer the following FET and Occupational Qualifications Programmes
- School of Business, Management and Corporate Training
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Information Technology
- School of Leisure and Lifestyle
- School of Management and Humanities
- School of Media and Design Technology
Damelin also offers a variety of part-time courses, all of which will fall under the same faculties and/or schools listed above.
You can view all of their courses here.
- Part-Time Studies vs. Distance Learning – Is There a Difference?
- NQF Levels – What’s That Stuff About?
- Everything You Need To Know About Public Relations
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science and Community Service
- Improve Your Employability with Microsoft Office Basics
- Management Skills in the Work Place