City Varsity is a tertiary education college that focusses solely on media and creative arts. Not only do they offer top-notch academics, but they also offer a vibrant campus with emphasis placed on their in-house pool and foosball competitions. City Varsity graduates walk into the real world with a huge advantage due to their quality education as well as the hands-on approach City Varsity uses with their students.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply, you’ll need to download the application form by clicking the blue button below.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Complete your form with all of your details. Remember to write neatly.
- Your guardian and person responsible for paying your tuition also needs to complete a section and sign the application form.
- The following documents will need to accompany your application form:
- Original and a certified copy of your ID
- International student: certified copies of your study permit and valid passport.
- Original and certified copy of your matric certificate
- Original and certified copy of Academic record and certificate of good conduct for students transferring from another tertiary institution.
- Where applicable: original and certified copies of confirmation of institute enrolment
- In situations where tuition is not paid in full upfront, the following must be attached as surety:
- Proof of income – in respect of fully employed persons
- Original and certified copies of the three most recent bank statements
- Proof of residence of account payer
- Should you require additional writing time for the examinations, all supporting documentation should be attached.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
City Varsity offers various levels of qualifications in the media and creative arts industry.
Their full-time courses include:
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Acting for Camera
- Diploma in Animation / Advanced Diploma in Animation and New Media
- Bachelor of Arts: Film and Television
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Professional Acting for Camera
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Film and Television Production Techniques
- Higher Certificate in Journalism and Digital Media
- Higher Certificate in Motion Picture Make-up
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Multimedia Design And Production
- Higher Certificate in New Media Development
- Diploma in Professional Photography
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Sound Engineering
Tel: +27 (0)21 466 6800
Tel: +27 (0)11 242 6360