Central Technical College (CTC) is a fully accredited private, tertiary institution that specialises in equipping students in the foundational skills in the fields of Engineering, Management and Humanities. Completion of their courses will allow you to pursue further studies at university and will increase your chances of employment.
Application Closing Dates
You can apply for first or second semester, as well as part-time courses, throughout the year. Fill out the form on the right for more information →
Do I need to write the NBTs? → No
Open Day Information
Complete the form and CTC will contact you directly with more information!
Course Cost Range per Annum
Course fees start at R13 250
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application is easy and is accessible through their homepage or by clicking the blue button at the bottom of this page.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address.
- There are no hardcopy application forms available, however, if you struggle to apply online visit your nearest campus for assistance.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- The form will be completed in three easy steps:
- Step 1: Students details. Fill these in as accurately as possible.
- Step 2: Account Holder details. This is the person responsible for paying your tuition fees.
- Step 3: Submit your documents. These will be documents like your latest academic transcript, your ID, etc.
If you go to one of their campuses to apply, be sure to take all of the necessary documents with you. Some of these documents will be:
- Identity Document (original and copy)
- Latest academic transcript (even if it’s your Grade 10)
- Proof of income (especially if applying for financial aid)
- Proof of address
- Account holder details and ID
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
You will be prompted to pay a registration fee and/or a deposit. Follow the steps as indicated during the application process.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
CTC offers NQF qualifications in Engineering (full-time and part-time), Management and Humanities. Here are some of the courses on offer:
- National N Certificate in Engineering N1-N2
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Management in: Marketing, Human Resource, Public Relations, Finances, Business
- Latest news and blog (GO HERE)