Boston Media House was created to offer students the very best opportunity to study and qualify for a career in the media industry. A world-class learning environment and high levels of technology, together with practical experience, ensure graduates are ready for their careers in this exciting and challenging industry.
Boston Media House is always open for applications.
First semester applications for 2020 close on 7 February.
Any applications after this will be considered for second semester.
- There is no application fee.
- There is a R1 000 non-refundable registration fee
Fees can range from R12k to R80k a year, depending on the choice of course.
Click on the links below for more information:
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- All applications are done online.
- Click the yellow button below to go to the online registration.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Follow the steps of the online application. The information you provide will be automatically submitted to Boston Media House.
- Remember to upload all required documents.
STEP 3: WAIT TO HEAR BACK
Boston Media House will be in contact with you about your application.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The Boston Media House offers a wide variety of qualifications. Click on the links below for more information:
- BBA in Media Ops Management
- Diploma in Media Practices
- Media Studies Gateway Short Learning Access Programme
- Soul Candi Course
Find more information on their courses here.