Boston City Campus and Business College offers you a unique tertiary education experience. With over 25 years of experience, they believe in a balanced method of learning by allowing creativity, energy and enthusiasm. Their aim is to teach you the theory of your desired feel while simultaneously getting you work-ready with “real world experience.”
They offer degrees, diplomas and higher certificates at their various campuses across South Africa. For more help Boston City Campus boasts 45 support centres where you can get individual help with your applications and any other help you may need to make your dreams a reality.
Application Closing Dates
- First semester: 26 February 2018
- Second semester: 28 July 2018
- 2019 Applications: OPEN
There are no application fees.
Open Day Information
On all campuses:
Walk-ins welcome all year round for a tour of the campus.
HOW TO APPLY
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
You can apply online here or by clicking the button below. Remember, you need the following to apply:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Matric certificate or latest academic results
Can’t apply online? You can go to any of their 45 support centres around South Africa and someone will assist you. Remember your certified ID and academic results.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The institution offers a wide variety of qualifications in the following areas:
- Advertising, Communications and Public Relations
- Health, Sports and Wellness Programmes
- Information & Communication Technologies (ICTs)
- Management & Marketing
- Digital Learning: Credentials-Badges
- Accounting Programmes & Courses
- Business Administration & Service
- Hospitality, Events & Tourism Programmes and Courses
- Human Resources & Legal Studies
- Lifestyle Courses
- Personal Development & Occasional Study Courses
You can view all of their courses here.
Download course brochures for more information here. For extended payment options, contact Boston City Campus directly.