Serious about Education. Serious about You.
At Boston City Campus, we think that your education provider should be an expert. And that your qualification should be world-class.
We think it’s our job to make sure you get those things.
Just high-quality education.
We offer accredited Higher Education qualifications, including our state-of-the-art Postgraduate Diploma in Management, a range of Degrees, and numerous Diplomas and Higher Certificates. And we offer a variety of work-ready Occupational and Short Programmes which meet industry needs and are developed by industry specialists and leading professionals in their fields.
We know you’ll face challenges when studying, and we believe personalised attention is critical to your success. So we use a proactive monitoring and mentoring system, designed to support your learning. And you have a Student Advisor and Online Educators to help you, every step of the way.
At Boston, we focus on two things:
1. The education we provide is of the highest possible quality.
2. You get all the support you need.
Because that’s what we are experts at. It’s our purpose.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATES
- First semester: Wednesday 12 February 2020
- Second semester: Wednesday 22 July 2020
There are no application fees.
OPEN DAY INFORMATION
On all campuses:
Walk-ins welcome all year round for a tour of the campus.
HOW TO APPLY
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address.
You can apply online or by clicking the button below. Remember, you need the following to apply:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Matric certificate or latest academic results
Can’t apply online? You can go to any of their 45 support centres around South Africa and someone will assist you. Remember your certified ID and academic results.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The institution offers a wide variety of qualifications in the following areas:
- Advertising, Communications and Public Relations
- Health, Sports and Wellness Programmes
- Information & Communication Technologies (ICTs)
- Management & Marketing
- Digital Learning: Credentials-Badges
- Accounting Programmes & Courses
- Business Administration & Service
- Hospitality, Events & Tourism Programmes and Courses
- Human Resources & Legal Studies
- Lifestyle Courses
- Personal Development & Occasional Study Courses
Download course brochures for more information. For extended payment options, contact Boston City Campus directly.
Tel: 011 551 9200 or 011 640 4975